21 Days Of Prayer
Cooper City Church of God | August 6-27, 2017
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE 21 DAYS OF PRAYER?
This season of prayer is designed to unify the church family in prayer and to build
spiritual momentum as we head into the fall season of ministry in our church and
community. When you make prayer a priority, we guarantee you’ll see God’s work in
your life more clearly than you ever have.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE AND LEAD DURING THIS CAMPAIGN?
1. Set aside time each day to pray personally.
2. Help us spread the word. Tell everyone you talk to that our church is praying!
Share it on social media. Use the hashtags #21DaysofPrayer & #cccofgod when
sharing the story.
3. In addition to our Sunday morning worship experiences, we have these the
following pryer services planned:
• Tuesday and Wednesday evenings| 7pm| Main sanctuary
We will gather in the main auditorium for worship and a devotion, followed
by guided prayer time.
• Sunday, August 13, 20 & 27| 5pm| Main sanctuary
We will gather for time of intercessory prayer and anointing service.
4. Saturday, August 26| 8:30am-2:30pm| Sanctuary and breakout rooms Cooper City Church of God will host a school of prayer with Dr. Doug Small. He is the President and Founder of Alive Ministries, an organization focused on prayer ministry for more than 25 years. Registration is $10 and includes a box lunch. You can sign up online at http://cccofgod.org/events.
5. Join us everyday at 6am, 12pm and 6pm for an online prayer experience on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/cccofgod.
WHAT RESOURCES ARE AVAILABLE?
- Many resources are available online at http://cccofgod.org/21daysofprayer.
- Weekly Prayer Guides are available to urge people to pray for specific areas throughout the week.
- #21DaysOfPrayer Bracelet - Wear this during 21 Days of Prayer as a simple reminder to pray.
- Prayer Email - When God answers your prayer, we want to know about it! Send us an email at email@example.com & let us know.